Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer 2018 / 2019 Workshops

Over my summer break I'm available for lessons in Morrinsville pretty much any time, up until my little mini holiday (mid-end of January) before I'm back to my 'normal' full-time job teaching.

I'm also open to workshops if you have a group interested, and I'm happy to travel for these within reason.

Here is my workshop schedule so far! 


  • Sunday the 16th of December - PERFORMANCE PUPPY WORKSHOP (Morrinsville) 
  • Saturday the 22nd of December - INTRO TO COOPERATIVE CARE (Morrinsville) 

  • TBC some time on the weekend of the 29th / 30th of December - FITNESS WORKSHOP

  • Wednesday the 2nd of Jan - PUPPY AND AGILITY WORKSHOPS in Whakatane with EBOP members

  • Saturday the 5th of Jan - AUCKLAND WORKSHOPS (Auckland, North Shore Dog Training Club in Greenhithe) 

  • Sunday the 6th of Jan - PERFORMANCE PUPPY WORKSHOP 2 (Morrinsville) 

  • Friday the 11th of Jan - COOPERATIVE CARE 2 (Wanganui Agility show grounds ) 


If you are interested in booking a spot in a workshop, arranging a lesson or workshop, or have questions please email: hybriddogtraining@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.